fish in the pool - ヘクとパスカル

我们相遇时总会总是大雨倾盆,于是我喜欢上下雨天。
——《池塘里的鱼》from《花与爱丽丝》

Let me hear~
让我倾听
the sound of your heartbeat on my toes.
你心跳的声音,我踮起脚尖
Let me touch my ear on your chest.
让我的耳朵贴在你的胸口
It rains cats and dogs.
天空下起了倾盆大雨
I'm a little soaking mouse.
我像大雨中逃窜的老鼠
Here wet with a blanket of rain.
在路上淋的湿透

And I dream of you.
此刻我的心中想的却全是你
I don't like this time we have.
我不喜欢我们相处的时光
Cause I'm here afraid of when we lose it.
因为我怕聚散终有时
Can you hear the rain above?
你能听到天空滴落的雨声吗
It sounds like a tiny march of angels.
像是天使经过的轻微脚步声
Please don't leave me here just watch me dance.
请你不要留下我一个人,看着我的舞步

Pointé passé fouetté,Pointé passé fouetté(翩翩起舞)
Whenever we meet it rains cats and dogs.
我们相遇的时候总是大雨倾盆
I knew you'd no longer be here
我也明白,你很快就要离开
when the summer was over.
当这个夏天结束的时候
and now I knew you'd be back
可是,现在我知道你最终还是会回来
and without any words or hints.
而且没有任何预言和征兆
It must be fate.
我想这就是命运吧

The world is a dream in rain.
这个世界就像一场在雨中的梦
The splashes of water shines don't you see.
你能看到那飞溅明亮的水花吧
Watch out.
要小心
Don't step on the fish in the pool.
不要踩到在池塘中的小鱼

评论 ( 1 )
热度 ( 228 )
  1. 共4人收藏了此音乐
只展示最近三个月数据

© 冬至 | Powered by LOFTER